22 CRAZY HOME SCIENCE TRICKS YOU’VE NEVER SEEN
SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS FOR KIDS AND ADULTS
Check out a collection of cool experiments that kids and grown-ups will totally love:
– Bouncy egg experiment. Supplies you will need a glass of vinegar, marker core piece, and a raw egg. Remove a core piece from a marker and place into a glass of vinegar. Carefully place an egg into a glass. Leave the egg in the glass for 1 day. When the egg has started to become translucent, take it out of the glass. Your bouncy egg is ready. Check if it’s jumping
– Check out if an egg is fresh. Place eggs in water. Old eggs will be on the top of the water.
– Growing and shrinking eggs. Pour vinegar in a high glass and put an egg inside and leave for one day. The egg has become bigger and translucent. Take this egg and place in a glass full of maple syrup and wait for 1 day. The egg will shrink. After that place the same egg in a glass with water, also you can add some dye. And again, wait for a day. Check out the result!
– Ink experiment. Make a drop of water and a drop of glue. Add one drop of ink to water and glue and watch the magic!
– Racing spiders. Take a square piece of foil and draw a small spider with a marker. Pour water on the spider, take a straw and blow on a spider. Draw another spider and start racing! They are moving
– Glowing slime. In a bowl, mix glue, fluorescent dye, sodium tetraborate
– Make a ‘’pillow’’ for your hand if you work long hours at a desc. Mix starch with water and pour inside the balloon. Place this “pillow” under your wrist for comfortable computer use.
Watch the video till end and find more cool experiments for a boring evening!
00:09 Egg experiments
00:27 Bouncy egg experiment
04:41 Racing spiders
08:46 DIY glowing slime
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/