21 TIPS FOR PARENTS TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER NOW
TIPS FOR PARENTS
Being a Mom is probably the most difficult job in the world and the most rewarding one!
In this video you’ll come across a lot of familiar “Mom problems” and ways to deal with them. The best thing you’re not alone on this challenging journey!
And kids remember to care about your parents and tell them how much you love them. Here are some probably the most common ridiculous facts about parenthood you’re gonna enjoy and laugh about!
Here’s a recipe of cool slime to have fun with your kids!
1. Pour 8 ounces of your white glue in a bowl.
Tip: I like to buy the large gallon-size of Elmer’s Glue since it’s the most economical. It’s easy to pour and measure out your glue with measuring cups and you can use it to make lots of batches of slime!
2. Mix your baking soda in.
3. Add you water and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the baby oil and lotion and mix.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution and mix.
6. Pour the slime out on the table as it will be very sticky still. This is what you want since when you add your clay it will take the stickiness away.
Add a little amount of clay and fold over your slime and knead it into the slime. Keep kneading until your slime is colored and the clay is thoroughly mixed.
7. The more you knead the less sticky it should be until it feels like regular slime. You can now stretch and fold a few times and create your own swirl!
I hope you love this butter slime recipe as much as I do! You can also substitute the clay and add some cornstarch in for a similar consistency. We would recommend about 2-4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
1:22 Non-mess plate
2:38 Double faucet
5:05 Child safety tips
7:34 Nail polish remover
8:33 Slime pen holder
11:26 Color matching popsicles
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit: